At True North Labs, we’re proud to be known as one of the best wellness solutions providers out there – and we think that’s largely down to our fantastic team of product formulators and Cannabinoid specialists based in Switzerland.
Our mission is to be known as Europe’s most innovative cannabinoid formulator – creating solutions that empower better health. Our aim is to work with like-minded businesses that want to break this paradigm and create bespoke cannabinoid formulations that deliver specific outcomes.
Within our 'Wellness & Manufacturing Division', we are looking for a business development representative and key account manager for the French-speaking markets.
Your main goal as a Sales & Key Account Manager is to maximize the number of new and returning clients in France, Belgium and the French-speaking part of Switzerland.
· Prospecting and acquisition of new customers to drive sales and company revenue
· Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
· Acquiring a thorough understanding and qualifying customer needs and requirements
· Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
· Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
· Provide detailed advice on our products, services and compliance topics.
· Joining fairs and trade shows when required
· Help the marketing team raise awareness in your region
· Be able to provide recommendations and language translations on advertising material and marketing measures as well as for product development
· Mother tongue French and fluent in English
· Great enthusiasm for the cannabis business. Don't worry if you have a basic understanding; our training program will get you up to speed during the first few months. (Direct experience is a plus)
· At least a few years of proven experience in sales and key account management with a strong track record in the fast-moving consumer goods industry (Drinks, alcohol, and edibles are a plus)
· Strong ability in problem-solving and negotiation
· Experience in wholesale/retail and B2B businesses, preferably in the area of white- & private label and raw material supply for industry clients (cosmetic, food supplement, healthcare)
· You enjoy establishing long-term business relationships and communicating in a goal-oriented manner.
· You thrive on selling and speaking to people.
· You are a self-starter, comfortable working remotely in your region. Tenacity, grit and motivation to achieve and surpass targets are a plus.
· Other industry experiences such as healthcare, pharma sales, hotel and hospitality, such as alcohol and tobacco, are a plus. We will also consider different channels you might have experience in or where you see clients have a needs state that is not being fulfilled.
· Be part of our vision and improve people's quality of life through high-quality organic hemp extracts.
· Central offices in Switzerland and London
· Entire responsibility from day 1 with lots of freedom, flexible working hours and an innovative and agile working environment
· A spirited entrepreneurial team that is obsessed with customer satisfaction and collaborative work
· We will teach you everything about our products and cannabis, inside out.
· Growth with a young, dynamic company and team and the opportunity to help a young start-up to global success
Do you have a knack for business relationships? Are you sales-driven? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
Write a one-pager, make a small presentation, send us a video, or do whatever you feel is most creative to convey your thoughts. Send us your CV at Hello@truenorthlabs.ch.