● Overall responsible for sales and contracts on a regional basis
● The role initially will involve a lot of hands-on sales and pipeline generation
● Responsible for developing partnerships in order to improve market access and traction, albeit distribution partners and/or channels through to product partners
● Take responsibility for the commercial approach and agreements with off-take partners
● You plan and accompany the entire process from product development to market entry together with all relevant stakeholders and cross-functional teams
● You will carry out comprehensive market and competition analyzes, derive growth strategies and identify new markets for products
● You will support the creation and implementation of marketing strategies as well as the implementation of sales support measures together with the marketing team
● You will represent our products at events, trade fairs in relevant European events.
● As the role matures it is expected that this person will start to structure and build out the team.
● Understand all the regulation that percolates throughout this market and the different regulation by geography and what that means to our sales strategy.
● Have (or develop) a very good understanding of our product and the applications of that product.
● Must be independent and able to work remotely in your region.
● Must be willing to travel around the region as well as travel to head office in Switzerland.
● 3-5 years of relevant sales and/or marketing experience in ingredients/ pharmaceutical services sales or anther similar industry with a proven record of performance and consistent results.
● Proven ability to create and lead a country selling organization capable for achieving the country sales forecast.
● You have several years of professional experience in product management including thorough understanding of customer segments and regional market dynamics.
● Exceptional leadership and people management competencies, including strategic thinking, building and optimizing teams, recruiting great people, as well as developing, coaching and mentoring colleagues and direct reports.
● Entrepreneurial flair and extremely motivated.
● Strong sales and commercial background.
● Must be a team player.
● Used to working in new, changing and sometimes confusing market.
● Strategic thinker but able to ‘roll-sleeves up’ and get involved in detail.
● A real ambassador for the brand.
● Excellent relationship builder with customers.
● Someone that is hungry and willing to grow with the role and ultimately benefit from the success of an exciting company.
● Thorough understanding of local compliance as well as an ethical and sustainable approach to business.
● Languages: French, English
● Familiar with HubSpot, Slack, Canva, Adobe and other Software packages a plus.
● Any design and digital market skills also a plus.